This CISM certification training from Certbuddyz will give you the requisite skill sets to design, deploy and
manage security architecture for your organization. The course is aligned with ISACA best practices and is
designed to help you pass the CISM exam on your first attempt. Enterprises and government agencies
increasingly expect their IT professionals to hold a CISM certification, and it is considered essential to
ongoing education and career development. This course will see that you are well-equipped to manage the
ongoing security, compliance and governance of your IT organization.
What skills will you learn?
By the end of this training you will be able to:
- Define and design security architecture for your IT operation
- Develop a working knowledge of the four domains prescribed by the ISACA Exam Candidate Information
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the relationship between information security programs and broader
business goals and objectives.
- Focus on IT compliance and the integrity of enterprise systems to establish a more secure enterprise IT
- Earn the requisite 16 CPEs required to take the CISM certification exam
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISM certification exam